Ir al contenido principal

¿My Future?

Well, honestly, I haven´t thought about what I'm going to study in the future, but I always liked the music, I play the guitar but I don´t know about theory methods to play and I´ve always wanted to learn to play other instruments like the violin or the bass, so I think that in the future, after finishing the sociology career, I would like to study a subject about music, like a story of music or the music theory, and to be able to play every instruments of the world jeje.

I think there must be excellent courses abroad, but I would like stay here in Chile, because I would like to study this course while I work as a sociologist, to afford the course, and my entire life :B so I think that a distance learning is a good option for me. I imagine myself working as a sociologist, and then coming to my house and studying music from the computer :). And maybe when I am old, I like to study a philosophy course, because I've always been interested in all this topics about the humanity, so I think that will be a funny course and will be a good way to explode my head.

Comentarios

  1. Wow, is something very different from sociology and a great challenge!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's a nice possibility! I play drums that a hobbies, but all my family play guitars and my brother study music theory in the Arcis.
    Good luck play guitar!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. if you already know how to play guitar, learning theory sounds like it will help you to get a better guitarrist

    ResponderBorrar
  4. That is great! I have a guitar but I never learn how to play well): Maybe you can connect the sociology with the music! It will be really interesting...

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

¿Cat or Dogs?

There are many decisions that are essential to your life, and one of those is if you prefer dogs or cats. I think this is the most important decision that you have to take in your life. For me, I like the cats because they are highly intelligent creatures; they are small and very cute, but also, if the cats don´t want your company (or do not want to be disturbed to sleep all day), they can be a little monster and they can inflict you more than a wound, but when they want, can be your best friend. I had a black cat called “Kuro” and he was very small and very adorable, but one day he escaped from the house and a car ran over him :( . About dogs, I really like them, because they seems happy when you want to caress them and they are very playful and extremely faithful. For this, when I see a dog in the street it makes me very sad and I try to caress him and give him something to eat. I have a dog called “Blanquita”. She is approximately 8 years old and we found her in the street whe...

The Problem of Cell-Phones in the Clasrroom

It is not a novelty the fact that the technology has had an incredible developing and increasing in recent decades. This can be reflected in many aspect of our society. For example, in the transportation area, the comunication area, or simply, in the entertainment area. In this sense, one of the technological products that has had the greatest impact on our lives is the cell-phone. This product has become in a essential and necessary partner in our day to day and we occupy it at all times and in any activity. This causes debates about the advantages and disadvantages of using the cell phone, especially in places like the classroom. Some people think that the using cell-phone in the classroom could be very harmful to the learning, and others think that could be beneficial. In this essay we shows that while it is true that using cell-phone can be beneficial at the time of learning, for example, if you don´t understand a topic or a concept, you couldl in your cell-phone information about ...