Ir al contenido principal

Dreaming with Japan

When I was kid, I dreamed about travelling to France and climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower and fly across the whole country. But then I learned that the humans can't fly for themselves, so I try to forget the Eiffel Tower :(. Now my new dream is travel to Japan. Why? The truth is that I fell in love with this country because of the Japanese animation, also called "anime".

The Anime shows me the wonderful culture of Japan and many awesome places to I want to visit. For example, I have seen the "ganjitsu", that is a national holiday. This is the celebration of the new year. Is customary for people to dress in traditional clothes, and visit various religious temples. I really like to participe in this celebration. Also, I have been a beautiful places, like the Mount Fuji. This is the highest mountain in Japan, and the 7th-highest peak of an island in the world. I dream with some day to be there and and observe the beautiful landscape of the city.

Resultado de imagen para monte fuji

However, the first thing that I am going to do is take a bus to some fair or some place where they sell anime stuff and buy everything!!


I like to be in this country for a long time, but I don´t like to live there, or get a job, because I think that the Japanese language is very difficult to learn, and I would miss my dog :(

Comentarios

  1. Japan seems to be so beautiful! culture and places are so fascinating, I would definitely travel there too! :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

¿My Future?

Well, honestly, I haven´t thought about what I'm going to study in the future, but I always liked the music, I play the guitar but I don´t know about theory methods to play and I´ve always wanted to learn to play other instruments like the violin or the bass, so I think that in the future, after finishing the sociology career, I would like to study a subject about music, like a story of music or the music theory, and to be able to play every instruments of the world jeje. I think there must be excellent courses abroad, but I would like stay here in Chile, because I would like to study this course while I work as a sociologist, to afford the course, and my entire life :B so I think that a distance learning is a good option for me. I imagine myself working as a sociologist, and then coming to my house and studying music from the computer :). And maybe when I am old, I like to study a philosophy course, because I've always been interested in all this topics about the humanity, s

¿Cat or Dogs?

There are many decisions that are essential to your life, and one of those is if you prefer dogs or cats. I think this is the most important decision that you have to take in your life. For me, I like the cats because they are highly intelligent creatures; they are small and very cute, but also, if the cats don´t want your company (or do not want to be disturbed to sleep all day), they can be a little monster and they can inflict you more than a wound, but when they want, can be your best friend. I had a black cat called “Kuro” and he was very small and very adorable, but one day he escaped from the house and a car ran over him :( . About dogs, I really like them, because they seems happy when you want to caress them and they are very playful and extremely faithful. For this, when I see a dog in the street it makes me very sad and I try to caress him and give him something to eat. I have a dog called “Blanquita”. She is approximately 8 years old and we found her in the street whe

The Best Holiday

My best holidays were three years ago, but, it seems like a lot of time has passed ;( That year I don't travel anywhere out of the country or even out of Santiago, I just spend my vacation at my grandparents' house in Santiago, in Peñaflor township. I was around 3 weeks staying in this house, and it was very entertaining. I was accompanied by my cousin, and we spent all day playing ping pong with my cousin and computer games, in addition to watching movies with my grandmother, and every night, we we got together to play card games until very late. Why these have been my best vacations? Maybe I didn't see beautiful places, or I didn't rest on a beach, or even I didn't eat delicious foods, but I really didn't care, because I was accompanied by part of my family that I didn't see for a long time and  I really enjoyed it (and I could sleep a lot :) For these reasons, this is my best holiday :)