Ir al contenido principal

The Best Holiday

My best holidays were three years ago, but, it seems like a lot of time has passed ;( That year I don't travel anywhere out of the country or even out of Santiago, I just spend my vacation at my grandparents' house in Santiago, in Peñaflor township. I was around 3 weeks staying in this house, and it was very entertaining. I was accompanied by my cousin, and we spent all day playing ping pong with my cousin and computer games, in addition to watching movies with my grandmother, and every night, we we got together to play card games until very late.

Why these have been my best vacations? Maybe I didn't see beautiful places, or I didn't rest on a beach, or even I didn't eat delicious foods, but I really didn't care, because I was accompanied by part of my family that I didn't see for a long time and  I really enjoyed it (and I could sleep a lot :)

For these reasons, this is my best holiday :)

Comentarios

  1. Wow! You have a point! is not neccesary visit beautiful places or eat delicious food to have a perfect vacations. Stay with the family is so important and nice... I love your post

    ResponderBorrar
  2. ohh great!!. You know what it's like to have a good holiday.. Spends time with the people that one needs

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The problem with the Sociology

We live in a world that is in a constant change. Through of the history we could see how the wars, the poverty, the revolutions, the technology, and the own system, guide the way of humanity. Why the world changes an every moment? Why we live in a deeply inequality society for the most of people? Sociology seems to be a good way to respond these questions, since this is the scientific study of society, patterns of social relationships, social interaction and culture of everyday life. For this, through Sociology we can know the phenomena that occur in the society through history, to take better decisions at present. For example, in the problem of gender inequality at work, with a good sociology investigation we could have a better understanding of this problem. This information could be very important at the time of to make public policies that really help to reduce the salary gap. Consequently, Sociology is an important and indispensable tool if we want a equal and democratic society...

The Problem of Cell-Phones in the Clasrroom

It is not a novelty the fact that the technology has had an incredible developing and increasing in recent decades. This can be reflected in many aspect of our society. For example, in the transportation area, the comunication area, or simply, in the entertainment area. In this sense, one of the technological products that has had the greatest impact on our lives is the cell-phone. This product has become in a essential and necessary partner in our day to day and we occupy it at all times and in any activity. This causes debates about the advantages and disadvantages of using the cell phone, especially in places like the classroom. Some people think that the using cell-phone in the classroom could be very harmful to the learning, and others think that could be beneficial. In this essay we shows that while it is true that using cell-phone can be beneficial at the time of learning, for example, if you don´t understand a topic or a concept, you couldl in your cell-phone information about ...

One Piece!

One of the things that I very like to do in my free time is watch movies, series, and animes. I love the good stories, those that make you laugh, cry, scream! those stories that surprise you and you can't stop seeing them. One of my favorites stories of all time it´s the story of One Piece One Piece is an anime serie that shows the story of Luffy. He is a pirate who dreams of being the King of Pirates! and for that he must find the One Piece, a legendary treasure that is hidden somewhere in the ocean. He have a power that allows him stretch his whole body like a gum. The story is wonderfull, because it have a very funny moments, and also very epics moments that you can´t stop crying ;( This anime starts in 1999 and it have more than 800 episodes, and the creator keeps on publishing new episodes!. For this reason I hope I can be alive to see the end of this amazing story. The bad thing is that every week only one episode is published and the episodes just last 20 minutes :( But w...